Popular Posts

Monday, February 7, 2011

Here we go!

Well, I've done it--set myself another task to keep up with.  And I'm going to try, because I think that crafters everywhere can benefit from hearing others' thoughts and ideas and techniques.  As time goes by, I learn a lot from others, whether it's knitting and crocheting or any other skill that takes practice to hone.  Like many who work with fibers, I practice...a LOT.  Then, when people tell me they're impressed by something I've made, I feel good, as anyone should.  However, I realize every day that I still have a lot to learn, and I hope that by sharing my accomplishments, experiments, and even failures with others, we will all somehow be better off.

Now, I have a sweater on the needles waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment